Sep 05,2012
Sep 05,2012
I found the entire service from the inital valuation through to exchange, very professional and fast. Their recommendation of Simply Conveyancing on the legal side was superb. They provided quick and honest feedback on all viewings and even arranged 3 viewings for us on the first day we put the house on the market! followed by 3 offers in ten days. I found their approach reassuringly consultative and I would have no hesitation in recommending them. In fact we bought the property we just sold through them 7 years ago. I dealt with several of their staff over the course of the sale and found them all friendly and helpful. Very impressive indeed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Ash Vale Central! To leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Ash Vale Central, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridges Estate Agents Ash Vale Central