“How to rent out your property with ease....”

Oct 18,2018
Nick
By: 'Hampshire'
Oct 18,2018
My wife and daughter had rented out daughters property for several years while she was abroad. During that time Manners found several tenants for them and they had no problems at all. My wife and I have since taken over the house and we have new tenants, found by Manners without fuss. They in fact turned down one potential candidate because the references were not of the standard Manners expect. As an little “we care” element, because we are two hours drive from the house and because the insurance requirements for the house whilst unoccupied was for weekly checks, they did them for us as “part of what we do for clients.”
We just felt that every one was so helpful and pleasant to us, the fees are quite fair and don’t pose a problem.

Manners Residential