Sep 04,2012
Sep 04,2012
I have been always delighted by the services of this team at Ellis and Co (Harrow). I have referred at least a dozen of my colleagues when they arrive into the country or move from another place to London. On every occassion each of them have been treated personally and helped along the entire process which has always been beyond delightful. I have heard back from each of my references and many have advised me of their experience that was beyond what they expected. Kam has been my primary contact on most occassions and he is a splendid guy who knows everything about the profession and has always found the right deal. In all, I would recommend Ellis and Co (Harrow) to anyone who wishes to find a property in Harrow! I wish this team all the best!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Harrow! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Harrow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Harrow