Sep 04,2012
Sep 04,2012
If you enjoy people walking into your home to view without any notice for months before you move out - Eaton Green is the estate agent for you!
Notified us of viewings
By: will
Sep 04, 2012
:) I Hope you will get your deposit back. :) The deposit fund is not with TDS at present it appears that this has already been returned to the landlord however please be rest assured that this matter will be dealt with should you wish to proceed further with adjudication.

A truly corrupt awful business and they still owe me some rent, but I'm so exhausted with dealing with this bunch of crooks they can keep it. I only wish I had read a review before getting involved with them. My advice to anyone would be KEEP AWAY! I wish someone would investigate them and their business.

Avoid using Eaton green at all cost.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Eaton Green Estate Agents Camberwell! To leave a new review of Eaton Green Estate Agents Camberwell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Eaton Green Estate Agents Camberwell