Sep 04,2012
Sep 04,2012
I would have no problem in using Foxton's to either help me sell or buy property in the future. In dealing with them I found all contacts to be extremely professional / knowledgeable and above all they listened to our wants and needs and ensured the entire process was as stress free as possible. When we first met Sales Manager Miriame, she told us she had the perfect property for us, which turned out to be the house we bought. This is refreshing considering that estate agents are often accused of not listening and attempting to show you properties that don't match your requirements. Thanks again, we are extremely happy and excited to be living in our new home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Crouch End! To leave a new review of Foxtons Crouch End, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Crouch End