Sep 03,2012
Sep 03,2012
Working with James Perry at Sawyer & Co was really valuable. I felt he really listened when I explained the type of property I was after. I knew that if an email arrived from him containing property details they would be worth reviewing. Some other agents just seem to fire off everything in your price bracket.

These days so much property search takes place o line but Sawyer & Co are a reminder of how good professional service can be. James was also an excellent negotiatiator and understands how to broker the reltaionship between buyer and seller. I would have no hesitation in recommending his firm whether you are looking to buy or to sell.
By: Adam
Mar 20, 2013
Thank you so much for kind review, if we can be of any help in the future, please contact us.
Best wishes

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sawyer & Co Portslade! To leave a new review of Sawyer & Co Portslade, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sawyer & Co Portslade