Sep 04,2012
Sep 04,2012
I would highly recommend The Property Lounge to anyone wanting to let their property. I was having trouble letting mine through another agent & then I found Michael & The Property Lounge (through a family friend\'s recommendation). He had it on his books for 1 day & let it, at the asking price too! Since then he has been incredibly helpful with just about every aspect of the process (I live abroad so it\'s hard to arrange things sometimes) & I would say he\'s gone above & beyond - answering emails late at night or very early in the morning (especially helpful for me because of the time difference!) & just generally making the process much easier. He is always cheerful about doing the work too, which is great! Just a great company to deal with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Property Lounge Office 1! To leave a new review of The Property Lounge Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Property Lounge Office 1