Sep 03,2012
Sep 03,2012
This is the first review I have ever written but one I volunteered to do having received a great level of service from the whole team at Homes. Our house sale wasn\'t exactly plain sailing and took a long time (no fault of Homes) but despite a whole heap of ups and downs the team never lacked professionalism. I am the first one to admit that as a customer I drive a hard deal, expect high levels of customer service and lack vast amounts of patience BUT no matter what was thrown at Charlie he raised his game time and time again to try and get fast and factual answers (always with a cheery voice). If you want an estate agent who will work hard for you and are in it for the long run then I highly recommend giving them a try.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1