Aug 30,2012
Aug 30,2012
I called this agent 4 times over a month or so to request a viewing of the property. Each time I was told someone would call me. No one called and a month later I receive an email from Mark Lawson stating sorry I was unable to reach him! I don\'t even know who he was, I was speaking to the main number for e agency. Anyway the property was subject to contract at that stage and this agent potentially lost me he property and probably (as who else knows how many other buyers were in my boat) lost their seller money. It seems they are more keen to sell properties quickly rather than get the best price for their sellers from what I have seen. Extremely dissapointed and the worst agent I have ever dealt with.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Sep 04, 2012
We are sorry that you missed out on this particular property. Unfortunately with this particular property and before your initial enquiry, there had previously been 43 viewings and numerous offers which the seller was very happy with. The agreed sale price was £60,000 in excess of its "Offers in excess of" marketing price and therefore our client instructed us not to conduct anymore viewings as a sale had been agreed. This was then explained to you via email with the promise that your details would remain on file should the property come available again. We wish you the very best in your future property search, regards The Express Estate Agency.

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office