Sep 03,2012
Sep 03,2012
I would highly recommend both Kyle and Simon at Castles in Swindon for their excellent customer service.
Throughout our conversations, I was called back on time, every time. Meetings took place, and weren\'t re-arranged at the last minute like some other companies I have dealt with.
The advice was very good, and explained clearly to me - even if not in the commercial interest of Castles.
To me this was invaluable, as it showed that they were not just trying to make money from me, but to ensure that I got what I needed from the arrangement.

Many thanks guys, I will be using you again.
By: Mark Noble
Sep 10, 2012
I would like to thank you for your kind words and I am very pleased you have enjoyed your experience with Castles, I will pass on your comments to Kyle and Simon. I would like to wish you every success in the future. mark Noble Managing Director.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon! To leave a new review of Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon