Sep 03,2012
Daniel Krieger
Sep 03,2012
Top marks! My flatmate found Pembertons when we were searching for a new place, and I\'m so happy she did. We were looking for something in a rather pricey neighborhood, but Dan was really understanding of our needs and realistic about what we would find and what was available. We saw a couple properties before the one we settled on (it felt like home as soon as we walked in). Dan gave us advice on what to ask for and how to negotiate with the landlord about rent and move-in dates. Pembertons was also really flexible and helpful in setting up payments and dealing with the financial aspects (the administrative fees were about average), which was a huge help since I was 6000 miles away when we were trying to finalize all the details and paperwork. In my brief interaction with other people at Pembertons, they were all very courteous and friendly.
Throughout the entire process Dan was friendly, professional, and prompt with his responses. He gave off the impression of really wanting to help. I\'ve already recommended him to two of my friends who are currently flat-hunting, and will continue to do so.

Dexters