“Landlords avoid at all costs!...”

Oct 11,2018
By: 'Victim of Lee Clarke'
Oct 11,2018
Please avoid this agent if you are a landlord. This agent will take the rent and not pass it on to you. I am in the process of reporting them to The Property Ombudsman to get the money owed to us and get them struck off. Without this membership the estate agent is not legally allowed to trade and will prevent other landlords becoming victims. I urge all landlords out there who have become victims *to do the same.
By: #MeTooConnedByLeeClarke
Nov 02, 2018
Hello Kaur, thank you for your post, it is very revealing seeing the tenant's side and how these thieves are taking advantage of every one who falls into their scam, tenants and landlords alike. You can ask Berkshire Estate Agents for a copy of your file (should contain the TDS certificate and details regarding your deposit) if they don't give it to you (they won't by the way because they don't have a piece of decency!) go through the Information Commissioners Office, it is your information and they have to give it to you!! Good luck with the Ombudsman, I hope you get your money back... or at the very least these thieves go out of business!!!
By: R KAUR
Nov 02, 2018
Please avoid this agent if you are a tenant. This agent will take the deposit and not pass it on and doesn't give you deposit certificate. As now our Tenancy agreement is finished with LEE and he's not returning back our Deposit of GBP1350 plus he have collect whole one year rent from us and didn't pass it to Landlord. I am in the process of reporting them to The Property Ombudsman to get the money owed to us and get them struck off. I urge all people out there who have become victims *to do the same and shouldn't be giving any business to "BERKSHIRE ESTATES AGENCY"

Berkshire Estate Agents Ltd