Sep 02,2012
Sep 02,2012
My wife and I were looking for a place for my ageing mother. We visited Thomas Morris and were met by Karen the branch manager. She listened to our request and immediately selected a number of properties for us to see the next day/( they were open on a bank holiday ). Karen told us we would be meeting Rachel at the first property and would then be taken to see others. We felt that Karen\'s approach was very pleasant and professional.

The next day we met Rachel at the first property. It was refreshing to meet a young person who was confident in her work. She was well organised and had everything in terms of paperwork with her and had clearly spent some time studying the places we were visiting. She answered our questions without hesitation and anything that she could not answer on the spot she answered later in the day by phone/email. Rachel has a pleasant personality and nothing was to much trouble. We was surprised when she told us she had only been with the firm for a short time as her knowledge and approach would suggest she had been there much longer. In our opinion Rachel has a great future ahead of her and we wish her every success. Thank you Rachel for your friendly caring approach. Ten out of ten EXCELLENT!!!!!!!
By: Simon
Sep 03, 2012
Dear Ian and Jan Ball
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review of your experience with our branch at St.Neots.I'm really pleased that Rachel and the team looked after you so well.I'm sure that our training programme helped.
I'm seeing the team at St.Neots tomorrow and I will pass on your comments.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Neots! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Neots, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris St Neots