Sep 03,2012
Sep 03,2012
I simply cannot understand all the negative reviews. I recently sold my house through the Gravesend branch and found the representative I dealt with Chris Gilbert, helpful, efficient and courteous. After a couple of viewings they found a suitable buyer and kept me informed of the progress at all times. Since completing on the sale of my property they have been very helpful with recommendations for builders to undertake some refurbishment work on my new home and all in all, I have received a first rate experience.
I thought I would write them up a good review as they were getting some bad ones on here. Remember, people are only really likely to write a review if they have a bad experience. Don\'t assume a few bad experiences are representational of the entire company.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of 2-move Office 1! To leave a new review of 2-move Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for 2-move Office 1