Aug 23,2012
Aug 23,2012
I was approached on gumtree to use them. Shon came and said he had a list of professional tenants waiting so I decided to go with them. I was trying to get hold of Shon for 2 weeks as finding a tenant was taking so long and I couldn\'t get hold of him much. I then decided I wanted my keys back. I left a massage on his phone stating that. I sent emails to him and the company that were not responded to. *The day they were due to pay me £200 for not fining a tenant within 3 days I received an email with old payslips and a P60 and was told they passed the references and paid a holding deposit, I sent an email with my concerns and did not hear anything back from the agent.I called the 24hr line and spoke to someone who didn\'t know what was going on, she said she would find out and get back to me but she didn\'t. Until I received an email from her asking if an unsigned contract and a letter from November 2011 for a completely different tenant was enough. I categorically stated NO, stating my concerns once again in an email. Then again I heard nothing back. I constantly called the agent and this 24 hour number but to no avail.
On sunday 22nd July 2012 as I was not able to get hold of the agent I called some people back who had called me for the property (from my ad on Gumtree) to find out if they were still looking. I spoke to a man who said he had already found somewhere in Brockley, I then found out it was MY property. He said he had paid a holding deposit of £450 on 17/07/12 to the same agent and was due to move in this weekend but has not been able to get hold of the agent for the past 4 days. I explained the situation to him and arranged to meet with him at the property the following day (Monday 23rd) with the relavent documents so we could still possibly move forward.
I then spoke to a neighbour that evening who mentioned in passing that she had seen people move into my property. I assured her that this couldn\'t be as I have not authorised any tenants.
The first thing in the morning I started calling the agent and \'24 hour\' line. All the phones just rang out. I went to my property and heard a hoover on. I let them know who I was and spoke to them inside my property. I explained the situation and they informed me that they paid the same agent £1800 and moved in on the 16/07/12 and haven\'t heard from him since. They tried to contact him as they had No electricity for 2days as they didn\'t know who the supplier was or where the meter key was. They are a couple with a 7month old baby.
Myself and the tenant went down to their office in Croydon as they were not answering the phone. We spoke to the client manager who did not know where the agent was but assured us she would get hold of him. She said he is a franchise so is not in the office every day. I explained that I did not authorise these tenants and want them out of my property as I refuse to have any dealings what\'s so ever with a unscrupulous business who are clearly trying to take advantage of innocent people.
The tenant suggested the deposit and rent be passed to me, he would pay another month when due and that would give them enough time to find somewhere else to live. I agreed with this.
This manager question whether the tenant had paid this money to the agent as they paid in cash and was not give a deposit receipt.
She also stated that as I signed to hand my keys over the agent could argue that he found a tenant so is due his commission. I let her know that I did NOT authorise this, therefore it is null and void. Myself and the agent clearly agreed that I would have to agree their paperwork and references first then I would meet them BEFORE I made a decision of if they could move in.
In my email I explained that the paperwork he showed me was not good enough, so how could he go ahead, agree a rental figure without my consent and then hand over the keys for them to move in.
I was told that this member of staff was sacked so anything i agreed with thime was null and void.

It is OVER a month later and i still have not recieved the full amount of the remainder of the first months rent, i have not recieved a copy of the tenancy agreement and no details or proof that the tenants deposit has been placed in a Tenancy Deposit Scheme.

This has ended up costing me SO MUCH. I would advise to AVOID at all COST!
BE a trustworthy, Honest business.
By: nili
Mar 14, 2013
A case against Faisal Samer Mehmood Butt is opened in Action Fraud, if you are affected by this company and this person open a case as soon as possible, these people needs to be arrested and punished.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Letsallmove Estate Agency Office 1! To leave a new review of Letsallmove Estate Agency Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Letsallmove Estate Agency Office 1