Sep 03,2012
Sep 03,2012
Its unfortunate that if 200 people experience something and 199 have a good/ great experience and 1 has a bad experience only the person with the bad experience will choose to leave a review. So, I\'d like to be one of the 199. I have rented three flats with Galliard now. My experience during all three occasions has been very good at all stages of the move. All the staff I have dealt with have given great customer service and been professional, in paticular, Charnae, Kim and Josh and the lady whom I first dealt with at Drayton Park whose name I forget. When I had maintanence issues I found Galliard very sympathetic to my situation and did everything they could to solve the problem and regularly updated me either by phone or email. My check outs/ins have been problem free and have had no problem receiving my deposit back. The only charge I had was for a scratch I had made on the wooden floor but found the charge for this to be acceptable. Check in was as thorough as check out. Occasionally company\'s make mistakes, occasionally staff have bad days, this is life but I have to disagree that Galliard are a \'bunch of crooks\', my experience over three moves has been nothing but positive and would like to thank Kim in paticular far being so helpful during an drawn out issue that was no fault of Galliards. in addition, the apartments have all been quality...far,far superior to some of the properties that quite frankly some agents should be ashamed to show, which I viewed before using Galliard.
By: Clare
Nov 22, 2012
I lived in the Drayton Park flats as well and was not one of those lucky 199 that have a great expereince. I have had the exact opposite of that described in the above review. Repairs were slow to be made/not made at all. I had to constantly chase them in order to get things fixed - for example I was left without a working oven for nearly 2 weeks. Some repairs were not ever fixed (I gave up chasing them in the end) and I have been charged for them when I left the property. Only after I provided email evidence of me reporting the repair was it then taken off our charges (which are still numerous)
By: Frederico
Oct 24, 2012
This is the most ludicrous comment I have ever read. If you don't work for them, then you surely have something at stake in writing this. My experience has been the complete opposite, these people are a bunch of thieves.
By: John Lyons
Sep 14, 2012
Do you work for them? or have you been paid by them? 1 out of 200 you say. Walk down Printers road and ask the tenants they are all very angry about paying huge amounts for their apartments and living on a druggy estate with boys with guns.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Life Residential North london! To leave a new review of Life Residential North london, please click the link below !
Write a review for Life Residential North london