Sep 02,2012
Sep 02,2012
Both me and my best friend bought properties for the first time this summer. Both of us used Oakfield and to be honest we couldn\'t have made a better choice.I can say a lot about their professional skills and efficiency, but to me was terribly important that they were so friendly and understanding,tactful and patient (especially with me).You know, it\'s not easy that FTB thing ;-) With them I finally got my flat and when time comes to move on, hopefully I will use them again. Big, big THANK YOU, Oakfield, you are the best in town!
By: Katie
Sep 03, 2012
Dear Jennya,
Feedback such as yours is very much appreciated and we are very pleased you and your friend received a great level of customer service from our Eastbourne Branch.
We try very hard to ensure all our customers share the same level of service that you had. And positive feedback such as your is always passed on.
Kindest regards
Katie Stanley
Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne! To leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Eastbourne