Sep 02,2012
Sep 02,2012
DO NOT USE THESE AGENTS - The most disgusting and unprofessional agents I have ever had the misfortune of coming across.

My son was considering renting a room with 5 others who had already reserved the property in January 2012. They arranged to view the property just before commencing the tenancy only to be told by Tenant Network that they didn\'t have the keys. THREE HOURS later the Landlord\'s PA turned up - having insisted on finishing her lunch first. The students were surprised to find that none of the outstanding work they had been told would be done actually had been done and the tenancy was due to commence within a couple of days.

Luckily my son brought the contract home without signing. I telephoned Tenant Network to clarify the position of how the Deposit would be held and whether the property was a licensed HMO (Houses in Multiple Occupation). I was told I had to phone the Landlord because it was nothing to do with them. I expected Tenant Network, as agents, to know this information, particularly as they charge every prospective tenant £120 admin fee!

Dominic was extremely rude and abrasive when I said that as agents they should know this information. His manner and tone were very unprofessional. He directed me to the Landlord\'s managing agents - ACPS - not explaining that the Landlord - Kamesh Patel - is a sole trader trading as - you\'ve guessed it - ACPS! Is it also a coincidence that this site I\'m writing the review on lists Kamesh Patel as a staff member of Tenant Network?

On this site I found very interesting reading from a "Student" who wrote a review dated 26/04/12 about a 6 bedroomed house, with a Landlord named K. Patel and who was told lies by Tenant Network. Sounds familiar! My son had a lucky escape - both from Tenant Network and, by the looks of it, from the Landlord - Kamesh Patel. These agents do not deserve to belong to ARLA - a lettings agents body that states that members should meet certain standards relating to PROFESSIONAL and ETHICAL practice.
By: Tenant Network
Jan 28, 2013
We have an internal complaints procedure and follow The Property Ombudsman code of conduct. We take customer service very seriously and would like to resolve this matter in a professional manner. Please send an email to listing your full name, the full address of the property you rented and the dates of your tenancy and we will be in touch to address any issues you may have.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tenant Network Office 3! To leave a new review of Tenant Network Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tenant Network Office 3