Aug 31,2012
Aug 31,2012
I bought my rental property through Cubitt & West in Chichester 6 years ago and have had them fully managed it since. I have been extremely impressed with their knowledge and professionalism from the very beginning, from the buy to let advice they gave me when looking to purchase, to the selection of good tenants and the hassle free management service I have happily experienced since. I have had 3 different tenants over the last 6 years, each one has been close to perfect. When there has been the odd problem it has always been dealt with quickly and with the minimum of fuss and I have been kept up to date every step of the way. My most recent dealings have been with Ryan & Corri, they have continued the excellent service by finding me great tenants once again with almost no gap between the last tenant moving out and the new ones moving in and they even got me more rent than I expected! They have managed my investment perfectly and I have no hesitation recommending them to anyone and everyone, give them a try I am sure you will be impressed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 12! To leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 12, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cubitt & West Office 12