Sep 01,2012
Sep 01,2012
I would like to start off by saying that Castles have been great help to me through the 2 years i have been renting a house through them.
Kyle and Jessica was very professional when they did an inventory on the house i was renting. They made me feel very comfortable while the inventory was going ahead. I would recommend to any one to go with Castles as i will use them again in the future.
By: mark noble
Sep 18, 2012
I would like to take the chance to thank you for your kind comments and it has been a pleasure to handle the letting of your home. I will pass on your comments to the team and i am sure they will appreciate being recognised for offering an excellent service. Regards Mark Noble managing director.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon! To leave a new review of Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon