Oct 20,2009
Oct 20,2009
Looked at buying a flat through them, with an offer accepted and nearing completion. After them telling me that they are not in the business of gazumping and the flat having supposedly been taken off the market they managed to find a higher offer.

I'm aware that gazzumping does happen, but feel that these guys encourage this type of behaviour. I wont use them again and would adivse anyone using them to take all their sweet talk with a large pinch of salt as they wont have any hesitation in screwing you.
By: Suzy
Aug 16, 2010
I didnt have this experience with them at all. I found them really helpful with good advice and they seem pretty clued up and honorable to me. my friend sold her flat through them and she thinks they're amazing!:-)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dutch & Dutch Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Dutch & Dutch Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dutch & Dutch Estate Agents Office 1