“Amazing...”

Oct 04,2018
Ruben
By: 'Christian Mellone'
Oct 04,2018
I had just moved to London.
I was all by myself, for the first time.
I, alone, had to take care of myself, meaning finding a house, settling in, opening a bank account and so on.
So, you can imagine how scary it was for an 18-year-old guy to find himself facing reality for the first time with no knowledge of it.
Everything was going wrong.
Had many problems. Wasted much money.
Then after a week of fighting with agents trying to get a good house at a good price and as soon as possible, I accidentally found a listing online and when I called, Ruben answered telling me that the house I was interested in had already many viewing scheduled and he could try to squeeze me in after a few days, but it was too late for me because I had to start university soon. Then, he probably heard the desperation in my voice and even though his schedule was fully busy he gave up his lunch time to meet me half an hour after the call for a viewing. I loved the house and took it right away. The only problem still standing was the urgency I had to move in.
Ruben helped me with all the paper works and speeded up the whole process only for me and I managed to get in before my university started.
He's the type of agent whom loves his work and the type that works to make people happy not to make money off of them.
Since then he's been helping me with everything, making himself available all the time and checking in on me from time to time just to see if everything was ok.
I had many problems, but the day I met Ruben he helped me solve lots of them.

I didn't feel served by an agent I felt helped by a friend and I cannot thank him enough for that.
He's the guy that you want to entrust when looking for a house.

Christian Mellone