“Exceptional service and support...”

Oct 04,2018
Abigail
Hollie
By: 'Joanne OCarroll'
Oct 04,2018
I feel compelled to provide a review for these employees - I dont do this often but in this case - I had to!
Abbie and Hollie have been fantastic and so supportive to me through a very difficult chain. They have been driven, compassionate and ultimate professionals. During the process Hollie went on holiday and they did a very good handover – Abbie picked it up seamlessly. Hills are very lucky to have such dedicated and lovely people on their payroll - they are amazing ambassadors of Hills.
I am a loyal customer and so will always use Hills and cannot recommend their services highly enough now because of their fabulous staff! I could wax lyrical about them all day – without them I would not be collecting my keys today.
Thank you ladies. You have been just brilliant.
NA