Aug 31,2012
Aug 31,2012
Recently went through Haart\'s to rent a flat. At first they seemed helpful and friendly, then once the holding fee was paid they couldn\'t have cared less. Eventually all reference checks were completed and i was contacted to settle my outstanding payment. Again they were keen to get my money but not to do much else. The morning i was due to cllect the keys i was informed they did not have them, eventually they admitted to having a spare key and i got into my new home only to be met by filth and broken fixtures. I was unable to move my belongings in as the place was so dirty. After complaining they agreed to get cleaners in and had the key cut so i would not have to stay at the property, how ever gone 8 in the evening i get a call from the cleaning company asking to be let in, my poor husband had to go out to do this at a time we usually settle our kids.... i will be informing Haarts again of my disappointment in the way they have handled this move but as before im sure they will take no blame and try to cover up with lies. Moving is an expensive and stressful time and Haart\'s have only added to this. There are still a number of things not fixed, including the blocked toilet and broken lock to a window in my childs room. Also as the previous tenant still have keys to the place im trying to get the locks changed but so far no luck! So to sum it up... Haarts are very happy to take your money but dont want to do any work for it!
By: Lucylu
Mar 11, 2013
I am thinking of using them to let my house , but after reading this comment i have to think twice now

Haart