Aug 31,2012
Aug 31,2012
I am in my third year of renting out two properties in the New Cross area. In the first year I rented one out through a large chain of estate agents/letting agents in the area and one thru Daisy Lets. As a very busy person and a novice in the world of renting out property, and someone who as a tenant had suffered in the past with bad landlords and inefficient manageing agents it was very important to me to find an agent who I could completely trust to take on the entire management of my properties, and also provide a good service to my tenants. I was drawn to Daisy Lets because they only deal with lettings and because they are a small company who from my earliest dealings with them seemed to offer a very personal, caring, hands on and proffessional service.As people who had managed properties of there own I felt safe that they had the experience and commitment to look after both the interests of my tenants and myself. My trust in them in the first year was completely justified and at the end of the year I transferred both properties to their care. The whole team at Daisy Lets is amazing. (they are so good they have expanded and taken on new staff during the three years I have been with them) They are very proffessional in their dealings with both myself and my tenants but have a caring, approachable manner which has enabled us to build a friendly working relationship and I feel very comfortable dealing with them. THEY KNOW WHO I AM! I am not just a faceless name in their database. I feel very confident and trust them to completely manage the running of my flats, deferring to me for any major issues, but on the whole dealing with events themselves. They were suportive of me in a difficult situation, but tenants have also told me how great they are to deal with from a tenants point of view. Any work that has needed to be done at the properties has been carried out quickly and efficiently using thgeir own reliable and skilled proffessionals, taking into consideration my interests in terms of expense but also the tenants interests in terms of getting work done quickly and well with minimum inconvenience to the tenanats. On the two occassions I have had to find new tenants they have found a range of potential tenants for me to chose from, have been incredibly co operative with my request to meet tenants before taking them on and managed a quick turn around which has meant that I have not had periods where the properties are untenanted. I cannot praise them highly enough and would (and in fact have) recommend them to anyone looking to rent property in the are or who have property to rent which they want managed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Daisy Lets & Sales East Dulwich! To leave a new review of Daisy Lets & Sales East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Daisy Lets & Sales East Dulwich