Aug 31,2012
Aug 31,2012
Have used Allan & Bath for several years to let my property. However, since becoming part of the larger Leaders group service has slipped quite noticably - I will add that review relates to this branch only . (I have current excellent experience of other Leaders branches). Tenancy renewals have not been chased so ASTs have lapsed to Periodic tenancies. Rent increases have not been enforced; Agent inspection property reports are not conducted regularly as per the contract. Inspection reports that have come through have identified issues that 12 months later, despite several chasing emails and phone calls to Allan & Bath, they have not yet provided quotes - never mind recitify the issues. I am now wondering why I am paying for a full management service, as I am ringing them every two weeks to chase on several fronts. I dont get any updates back in writing.
Not the worst agent I have ever used but certainly not proactive or effective. I will be reconsidering my options at renewal.
Take notice and do what you say in the contract - \"Manage\" the property. Follow through on what you say.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Allan & Bath Bournemouth! To leave a new review of Allan & Bath Bournemouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Allan & Bath Bournemouth