Aug 31,2012
Aug 31,2012
Disappointed with the service provided by the Your Advisors (Ipswich Branch).After viewing the studio flat I was interested in, the agent asked for £150 to 'keep' the studio.Did not give me any receipt for the paid amount. She asked me about my e-mail address and phone number and said that she will send me the application form. I was waiting few days for the application, did not receive it. I wrote her an e-mail and requested a form- no response to that also. So I had to call them and request the form again. I gave another letting agent from this ageency my e-mail address (over the phone) but it was written down by her incorrectly so I did not receive the application form. So I called them again and another agent (that will be Agent no. 3) took my e-mail address and they finally e-mailed it to me. I have filled the form in and send it back to them. However, on the next day, they contacted me again and sent two different forms to be filled by my partner and guarantor. They also requested furher £50 for that. Later that day, I received a phone call from Your Advisors that they " are not happy for me to live in the property because my previous landlord said I was late with paying my rent". And yes, I was late with paying my rent as I have broken my ankle and was unable to walk for three months. So had to rely on another person living with me for paying the rent.
Even though, I gave them all my references, explained that I am a full-time student (also working). I wouldn't have a problem with paying the rent as I am receiving a student grant.And I had a guarantor.I explained my situation to the Agent no. 1 who took £150 at the beginning and she said :" it won't be a problem".This agency is a waste of time.I don't know what else should be provided by me to rent this tiny studio flat. There is a lack of communication between the staff and basically they rip people off.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Your Advisors Office 1! To leave a new review of Your Advisors Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Your Advisors Office 1