Bridgfords

“Horrendous...”

Sep 28,2018
By: 'Previous tenant'
Sep 28,2018
Worst estate agency I've ever used by FAR! You couldn't pay me to rent through them, will never use these guys to rent through again! Charges absolutely extortionate and they charge for EVERYTHING they do. Just got done renting a property through them for 6 months, after numerous mid term calls attempting to arrange viewings!? When I'd only been there for 2 months because they hadn't bothered to check their sytems, they then harrassed me saying I hadn't paid my rent when I had!!! Absolute joke! Then I get an email along the lines of 'great news your landlord has agreed to offer you the property at the same fixed cost for a further term, all you have to do to claim this is pay about £200 in ADDITIONAL admin fees to stay'!!!! I've rented for years and have never ever heard of anything quite like this. Then to top it all off my new estate agent called me last week when they were trying to collect a reference re: me renting through them. THEY ASKED FOR £25 TO GIVE A REFERENCE!!!! Absolutely horrendous, I'd seriously rather be homeless than rent through these ever again.

Bridgfords