Aug 31,2012
Aug 31,2012
I recently moved to rugby from Birmingham, me and my family required urgent accommodation, i came across Thornton Robson, my dealings were with Mr Greg Brady. I explained my situation to him, he offered us a wide range of letting properties which were available to us on the day of request, his proffestional manner and exceptional skills gave us the confidence in his firm, we signed up to a 12mth contract, paying the rent on a monthly basis.
Any repaires or faults which we needed assistence with were taken care of in the most proffestional way and manner, only taking days to repaire.
I have recommended Thornton Robson to many of my family and friends leaving them with Greg\'s details and firm address. most of my family who live in rented properties are signed up with Thornton Robson, an outstanding firm who take great pride in their profession.

Finally i would like to thank Greg for all his help and understanding.

i will recommend the firm Thornton Robson.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thornton Robson Rugby! To leave a new review of Thornton Robson Rugby, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thornton Robson Rugby