Aug 31,2012
Aug 31,2012
I have used the lettings and property management services of Lauristons for over 10 years now. I changed agents twice until I settled on Lauristons. They are not perfect (who is) but one of the better agents out there.

They are very good at finding professional tenants, checking references and getting a good rent.

Lauristons provide continuity of personnel in contract negotiation, finding new tenants and in property management. It\'s reassuring to know I\'m dealing with the same people and they \'know my property\'. Every staff members are a model of professionalism. When there are property management issues, I\'m told the cost up-front and provided with options (where possible). If I want further quotes they organise those too. I would like to know when jobs have been completed but just assume they are. I deal with Rajvinder Bhangra who I highly recommend, and also highly recommend John Adams.

I generally have issues at check-out. It doesn\'t help that I can\'t be there in person and it\'s done by a third party. However, with their help we get to the bottom of them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lauristons Putney! To leave a new review of Lauristons Putney, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lauristons Putney