Oct 16,2009
Oct 16,2009
Ludlow Thompson were very helpful while I was looking for a house, they was always happy to help with my many questions about renting and the information they needed (this only being my second time renting a property). One of the agents even helped me move my mattress up to my bedroom on the day I moved in.

My only small problem was after moving in, we couldn't find the gas and electricity meters, which we hadn't been told the whereabouts of. They were in outside boxes which looked to me, like something only trained professionals should touch. Although, this may have just been due to my inexperience of these things.

Overall, very good estate agents, and we are very happy in the house we are renting through them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Lewisham! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Lewisham, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Lewisham

ludlowthompson