Aug 31,2012
Aug 31,2012
I have previously rented my property though Castles in Crouch End and I was so happy with their service that I recently returned to them to rent my property again.

Colin and Sandro make everything stress free and always go the extra mile to provide a personal and professional service. Colin always swiftly responds to phone calls and to any queries that I may have; all the team always make time for me when I pop into their office in Crouch End. They are incredibly friendly and personable.

The whole Castles team have a fantastic local knowledge and I trust them to ensure that the rental process is a smooth one. Thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castles Estate Agents (London) Crouch End! To leave a new review of Castles Estate Agents (London) Crouch End, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castles Estate Agents (London) Crouch End

Castles Estate Agents (London)

12 Topsfield Parade Crouch End, London