Aug 31,2012
Aug 31,2012
As I had to find a property quite quickly due to some unforeseen circumstances, Stacey kept in communication with myself on several occasions, she helped quite a lot and saved the property for as long as possible even tho there had been several prospective tenants. I then went to view the property again in which Robyn showed me around and was very helpful too. After the second viewing I was in contact with Robyn to take the property as she had been so friendly, She did excellent with taking all the relevant information and it was great to have such a helpful team within Choices at Horley.

As I had been working some weird hours the check-in at the office went swimmingly well too, as Stacey arranged everything around my working hours, even tho Esme hinton had not been long working in the lettings team she did really well, did not panic no nothing, even though the tenancy was set up for only 3 months, I do hope that the staff can arrange something with the new landlord for an extension as the property is amazing and so is the area, I would certainly recommend the staff at Horley Branch for others.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Horley! To leave a new review of Choices Horley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Horley