Aug 31,2012
Aug 31,2012
When looking for a proterty to let in London Mark was exceptionally swift at getting us an early morning viewing and by lunchtime our deposits and paperwork started to be processed to secure us the property. Mark was very thorough with the information he provided, and ensured us of the good nature of the landlord and the property. going above and beyond to inform us of the areas amenities and safety Mark certainly made us all feel comfortable and confident about renting our first London property.

It was evident that Mark had a lot of respect for his clients, both landlords and tennants as I feel if I were to ever have a query or problem relating to the property I wouldn\'t hesitate to get in touch with Mark as I feel he would help to resolve the issues swiftly.

All in all I would certainly recomme, "Paramount Properties," to my friends and they would be my first choice to use in the future to source a property.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London