Aug 31,2012
Aug 31,2012
Chloe provided a completely professional service and was always cheerful and optimistic throughout the sales process. She was able to show my property to a large number of potential buyers and I was impressed with how well she got to know the property. She was able to provide an informative and insightful description to buyers. I would recommend the agency on the basis of her service.

Gerard also worked well to secure a large number of viewings. I always felt very welcome when I popped into the office and Chloe and Gerard made time to listen to me.

I appreciated receiving a text to inform me of the time of each viewing, and the online \'portal\' was incredibly helpful. It allowed me to check up on my viewings and track the feedback which was very insightful!

Mandy valued my property higher than other agents had (whilst remaining realistic) and followed through by securing the best price for my property. She kept me well informed as the offers arose and responded to emails promptly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

(Oval Office/Branch)12 Clapham Road Lambeth, London