Aug 30,2012
Aug 30,2012
We bought our current home through the Plympton Branch of Maitlands. In a very difficult market, Paul and his team in Plympton helped us to complete a chain and his liaison kept all parties on side even when, at times, we feared the move might not happen. The team at Plympton were professional, mature and highly skilled communicators, sadly that was not the experience with Millers, the agents in Ivybridge that I used to sell my home. The Plympton office of Maitlands is in a highly visible location, next to a busy supermarket, with good window displays and ,as a bonus, there is free parking. Paul and his team have expert knowledge of property in the locality so would provide valuable advice to purchasers moving to the area. I anticipate moving to Dorset in a couple of years and will definitely be using Maitlands, Plympton to sell our home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maitlands Plympton! To leave a new review of Maitlands Plympton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maitlands Plympton