Aug 31,2012
Aug 31,2012
I was looking for a flat and was in need to move in rather quickly. This requirement was met and exceeded by Morgan Randall and Ashley in particular who went out of his way to find a property for me, speak with the landlord and come to an agreement between all parties. Furthermore, Ashley was texting me around midnight one evening to inform me that he was still in talks with the landlord (something that went far beyond any service I have had before).

The apartment that I have moved into is nice, and the process has been very efficient. The only downside is that Morgan Randall is not managing the property, but I understand such a decision is in the hands of the landlord.

I look forward to coming back to Morgan Randall in the future when I look for another property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 1