Aug 31,2012
Aug 31,2012
I am currently letting my property through Madison Brook and have been more than happy with the service I have received thus far. A special mention has to go to the receptionist, Vicky. She has been a huge help when it comes to paperwork and the admin side of the letting. Some people fail to realize how much work has to be done behind the scenes throughout a tenancy, and I really do appreciate how hard she has worked. She has produced all paperwork for me, including invoices and a tenancy agreement. I have been a real pain and sent them back for amendments and she has never failed to get them back to me within the hour. All of her emails are prompt and she has made this whole process a whole lot less stressful for me knowing I can rely on her to get back to me quickly and sort out any issues with documentation I may have.

Overall I am more than satisfied with the service I have received and have already recommended to my friends and family! Huge thank you to everyone at Madison Brook.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Madison Brook Docklands! To leave a new review of Madison Brook Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for Madison Brook Docklands