Bourne Estate Agents
5/5, 2 reviews
100% recommended
0% lettings valuation accuracy
0% lettings fee satisfaction

“SHOULDA GONE TO BOURNE IN THE FIRST PLACE...”

By: 'Older & Wiser'
Sep 19,2018
We have just sold our property almost 12 months to the day from when we first put it on the market. We used the services of six different agents (including their so-called London connections). Bourne Estate agents was the last agency to be brought on board. And although they came close, they did not actually make the sale. In a bizarre sequence of events, another estate agent (the 'selling agent') will take credit for the sale despite playing an essentially passive role in the whole process.

A Saturday morning staffing shortage at the 'selling agent' resulted in my wife and I conducting a viewing with what turned out to be our eventual buyer. In the weeks that followed, we worked closely with the buyer through exchange of contracts and eventual completion. Throughout this time – our selling agent sat passively on the sidelines with little involvement.

Over the past few months, the Woking property market has undergone a significant correction. In our case, we faced considerable price erosion in the three months it took for us to exchange contracts. As a seller in an increasingly complex and ever changing market, we would have struggled had it not been for our unpaid silent partner.

Let me introduce Andy Gearing from Bourne Estate Agents of Woking. Andy's sound advice and counselling through, what turned out to be a very tough three months, undoubtedly kept the sale alive. Although there was no financial incentive either for Andy directly or for his agency, working behind the scenes, he went far beyond his remit in his support of our situation. For the first time I got an honest assessment of the challenges we were facing. This was also backed up with potential solutions one of which we implemented successfully

The coming months will be challenging for both buyers and sellers alike. If I knew then what I know now, I would have gone straight to Bourne in the first place.

Lesson learned- thank you for all your advice and guidance Andy
No fees paid to this agent

Woking
Surrey
GU21 6EN

Performance statistics
Services Valuation Accuracy Fees Satisfaction Min Price of property reviewed Max Price of property reviewed
Lettings 0% 0% £0 £0

“Outstanding service...”

Feb 28,2019
By: 'Alison'
Feb 28,2019
I have moved seven times and would absolutely say that these are the most 'user friendly' agents I have ever used. The help and advice I received from Ross made sense of some difficult times and Jamie, their sales co-ordinator was excellent at getting busy ...
Fees were disclosed at the start and were agreed.

“SHOULDA GONE TO BOURNE IN THE FIRST PLACE...”

By: 'Older & Wiser'
No fees paid to this agent
No fees information available
Kindly note that legally, letting agents need to publish information about their tenancy fees, government-approved redress schemes and client money protection schemes on their website and on third party websites (on which agents are listed). For properties to lease/rent in England, agents need to keep this information up to date and precise on allAgents or specify within the property description.

Complaints Procedure