Aug 30,2012
Aug 30,2012
I am very pleased with the service provided to me by this agent. As a student starting University in September I had no experience of letting a property, was moving out of my family home for the first time and found the prospect of this very daunting. From the day we viewed the house all my questions were answered clearly and explained thoroughly giving me a level of confidence in the agency and led to the decision to go ahead with the property.

It is said that moving is one of the most stressful events that a person can experience, and I could not agree more with this. There were more than just a few hiccups during the process of securing the house. The first being that one of my two friends that I was to live with pulled out after we had gone ahead and reserved the house. This left the two of us with a four bedroom house and the challenge of finding to extra housemates to join us as opposed to one. We we're reassured by Darren that it would be okay and we were made aware of all our options, so that we could make informed decisions about the next steps to take. We set about searching for our two extra housemates, which required us to have access to the house regularly. Darren was more than happy to help us, providing me with the keys to the house whenever I had a viewing arranged. Moreover his help was always given with enthusiasm and a smile, so throughout this somewhat unique situation I was never made to feel that I was being a pain. Perhaps where an agent would get a bit fed up with my constant phone calls and ¢â‚¬Å“on again off again¢â‚¬Â new found housemates Darren never did. I feel that this was crucial in us successfully filling the two empty rooms. Simply because his support helped keep my stress levels bearable and allowed me to focus on the task at hand. When contacted by potential housemates he explained details that perhaps we could not explain clearly enough, providing reassurance to them.

Simultaneously Darren relayed any little concerns we had about the property itself to the Landlord quickly and efficiently in order for the house to be as comfortable as possible when we move in. One example being, having a shower rail and curtain fitted. This is perhaps small, but for a mixed gender house of students, an essential commodity!

All things considered I'd say you were a pretty lucky tenant to have Darren as your agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Dulwich

81-83 Lordship Lane Dulwich, London