Aug 30,2012
Aug 30,2012
My experience of dealing with the staff at Ludlow\'s Wimbledon branch has been a pleasure.
I was originally greeted by Kirsty who was very polite and engaging; answering my initial questions, taking my details and organizing a valuation of my property.
Charlotte is the member of staff I have mainly dealt with from then and I found her extremely professional, efficient and cooperative.
I saw a number of agents and although Ludlow\'s fee was slightly higher than the others I chose to use you as Sole agency down to the confidence that Charlotte instilled in me over the other agents. She was very personable and not "pushy" or "salesy" like some of the other agents so I went with my gut instinct and have not been disappointed!
All of the agents at the office were a pleasure to deal with. I had numerous viewings straight away and accepted a good offer within days of the property being on the market.
Based on my experience I would be happy to recommend you guys and hope this high level of service continues
All the best

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wimbledon

43-45 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon, London