Aug 30,2012
Aug 30,2012
I sold a flat through Chloe Adams in the Kennington/Oval sales office over a period of weeks in a complex sale that involved balancing the demands of myself, multiple prospective buyers and multiple tenants in different properties. Chloe was superb in dealing with all of them, giving me instant feedback (which turned out to be accurate) and getting the job done with minimum fuss. This was especially important for me as I am based abroad, so was completely reliant on her as I kept an eye on the sale from thousands of miles away. There was no need to place the property with anyone but Ludlow. I have another apartment in the same block and if I ever need to buy or trade up I would definitely go straight to her.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

(Oval Office/Branch)12 Clapham Road Lambeth, London