Oct 14,2009
Oct 14,2009
The service provided by the lettings team in the Tooting branch of Ludlow Thompson was exceptional overall.

I have a one bed garden flat that had been with another agent for three weeks with no offers, so I decided to try Ludlow and within a week or so they had found me long-term tenants at the target rent level, which was my ideal requirement.

I was initially visited at my own residence and was run through the process, fees and what my expectations should be as regards rent levels in the prevailing market.

Once the tenants were found the contract and inventory process was very smooth and a full explanation of the governments deposit scheme was provided.

It has been an anxiety free experience to date and I would recommend Ludlow Thompson in Tooting to anyone wanting a professional service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting