“Ridiculously awful...”

Sep 11,2018
By: 'Mitch'
Sep 11,2018
I also do not know where to start. In 20 years of renting this is worst experience. Even complaining and speaking to managers and directors changes nothing. I still have outstanding maintenance issues from over six months ago staff changing every two months and using that as an excuse for not being able to resolve anything. Now I'm told landlord is selling up and was worried about only four weeks to move out. It took another letting agent to reassure me that they must give two months.

.. but purplebricks did not say that when I said I was worried about four weeks... Why not?

Purplebricks are not honouring their side of the contract or is it the landlord.. but they are working for the landlord.. ?! It seems they are getting away with sloppy performance and they don't care.

The landlord has also said they can never get hold of anyone at the purplebricks office so it's not just tenants experiences..

It does not surprise me that purplebricks are coming up as worst estate agent when you do a search.

I even wonder if they should be allowed to exist at all it's that bad.
High