Aug 29,2012
Aug 29,2012
Efficient, personable, proactive, communicative.

Firstly, be aware that this is the THIRD agency I have dealt with in the last two years in Sunbury, and this is the FIRST one that has resulted in a positive review!!!

Chad gave me a realistic valuation, explaining the local competition and current market situation. With such a large presence in the area, I understood that Townends could help me achieve the absolute maximum price for my property.

The legalities were explained slowly and clearly, and once I had signed the contract the process was underway.

From the very first day, Chad and the team at Townends were constantly driving forward, trying to get my sale through as smoothly and painlessly as possible. I was regularly updated by phone or by email - even if there if wasn\'t any real news to give. Open lines of communication made it feel like I was really being told kept in the loop.

Although my property sale took around 5 months from offer acceptance to completion, Townends did absolutely everything they could to make it quicker.

The professionalism, experience and industry knowledge shown by Chad Newbould was exceptional. Combine this with the friendliness and good humour he showed throughout the process, there is only one agency in Sunbury I would recommend in the future... and this is it.

Townends