Aug 29,2012
Aug 29,2012
We liked Clare from the minute we met her - but after a long day of listening to various estate agents we were swayed to sign with another agent in Saltash....what a costly mistake - literally - as we had to outlay cash to sign with them agent. After our fixed term with the first agent and very few appropriate viewings we had no hesitation in ringing Clare and asking her to take on the sale of our property. In my experience Clare is quite unique - she is professional, straight forward and has great integrity which is a rare quality in any field these days. Our house was not an easy sale as it lacks "curb appeal" and we spoke early on about the plus points of our home and these were all reflected in the write up of the sales details. At one stage the office noticed our viewings online were good, but that people were not following through to book a viewing, so in the second week of noticing this pattern Clare took some more photos and revamped our online profile which resulted in a surge of new viewings and amongst them was our buyer. Great communication has to be one of the top requirements when selling a home and whenever I have spoken to the team in the office they all seem aware of what is happening and if they did not know something they have always found out and got back to us.

I have bought and sold a fair number of homes since my first in 1986 and we are now two days from completion on this one and I have to say this is the first time I have felt the estate agent has earned their fee. For once I have not had to do any of the chasing - Maitlands have always phoned me before I have had chance to check the situation - when they have said they would do something they have - including keeping an eye on the people in rest of the chain - including the other solicitors. I would not hesitate to recommend Maitlands in Saltash to sell your home and if you are buying a home through them - well lucky you!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maitlands Saltash! To leave a new review of Maitlands Saltash, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maitlands Saltash