Oct 13,2009
Oct 13,2009
This relates to the Notting Hill Branch of Bruten & Co.

Bruten & Co. are the most unprofessional and unethical estate agents I have ever come across. I have been renting an apartment through them for more than 3 years now. The only reason I have stayed on is because the apartment suits my needs. Also, I am a bit lazy to move.

In my experience, they are liars (I have evidence and have proved to them and the landlord that the Lettings Manager had lied to avoid expenditure) and have regularly tried to intimidate and harass me into agreeing to unreal rent hikes and signing documents at short notice, often imposing arbitrary deadlines!!

When I viewed the apartment, I gave them a list of items required. They assured me everything would be provided within a couple of weeks. They provided some of the smaller items but kept putting off the bigger ones (dining table, chairs, coffee table). After about 18 months they told me that they had not promised anything and would not provide the furniture. Fortunately, I had evidence and threatened to sue them - after which they reimbursed me for the furniture.

Landlords and tenants PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bruten & Co Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Bruten & Co Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bruten & Co Ltd Office 1