Aug 29,2012
Aug 29,2012
My main contact through the renting process was Mark Durban. I found Mark to be very helpful from start to finish and he always made sure I was in the know. He also managed to negotiate a price lower than the initial asking rent for a property that had only recently come onto the market - something my partner and I are very appreciative of. Finally, he was readily available to answer any questions I had and all my dealings with him were smooth and professional, whether by email, phone or in person.
I also had brief correspondence with Rebecca Warner, who dealt with the documentation associated with my guarantors. She was very quick to answer any queries and was supportive when difficulties arose. She made sure that everything was in place with ample time left over and so relaxed a situation which is infamously stressful - moving house. Lastly, she ensured that we had lots of time to read the contract and to sort out any little bits and pieces associated with it,
Overall, I am glad that I decided to go with Paramount Properties. Their efficient nature and dedicated staff helped a huge amount throughout this whole ordeal and I am very grateful to them. I look forward to having them manage my rented property in the coming year.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London