Aug 29,2012
Aug 29,2012
I spoke with three estate agents before deciding to appoint Bradleys to act for me to sell a property in Torbay.

My initial thoughts that Bradleys were a very professional, pro-active and friendly Estate Agent have been well proven.

During the process I have spoken to and dealt with most of the staff in the offce who have all shown an excellent level of service and professionalism - nothing has been too much trouble and every promise has been carried out in a timely manner.

The property sale has been successfully completed to my full satisfaction and I would have no hesitation whatsoever to recommend Darren and his excellent team to anyone.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Aug 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review of the service you received from the Darren and his team at the Paignton office. I am pleased they were able to help in achieving a successful sale for you through to its conclusion.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Paignton! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Paignton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Paignton