Aug 29,2012
Matthew House
Aug 29,2012
My wife contacted Matt House following several failed attempts to locate a suitable property with other providers. Right from the off Matt was very helpful, he made sure he understood our requirements , which included access for my daughter who is in a wheelchair for visits. He was not overpowering and acttually listened to what we wanted.

When it came to arranging the viewings for several properties, Matt had set up viewings of the properties we were suitable for our needs - he again was very helpful during this process - his attitude was excellent and he just wanted to make sure we got the right property.

When we chose the property, I had some hurdles to clear with my company, but again Matt went above and beyond to make sure I know what was required and working with the landlord to make sure we got the property that we wanted.

It was a pleasure dealing with Matt and would recommend him and indeed Morgan Randall, in this day and age a really excellent customer service which provides a nice change. It does show you that listening, understanding and being clear really makes it easier. Thanks Matt

Morgan Randall